Top 3 oils for hair care
(Additional 5% VAT for orders in UAE)
Contains: Rosemary, Peppermint, Lavender - 10ml each
Aroma Tierra Hair Care Collection includes top 3 essential oils known to promote hair growth:
- Rosemary essential oil (1 x 10 ml) - Rosemary essential oil is a must have for hair care regime - it is well-known for stimulating hair growth and slowing down graying.
- Peppermint essential oil (1 x 10 ml) - Peppermint oil is commonly used in hair-care for Improving scalp circulation, reducing hair fall, cooling the scalp, and reducing dandruff.
- Lavender essential oil (1 x 10 ml) - A very versatile oil, Lavender also finds a place in top picks for hair care. It is known for fighting infection and dandruff, promoting healthy scalp & hair, and reducing hair fall.
How to use Essential oils for hair growth:
Why choose Aroma Tierra Essential Oils?
- Dilute 1-2% of essential oils in a base hair oil e.g., Almond, Argan, Pumpkin Seed, Castor Seed, Olive, Coconut Oil etc. (1 ml - 2 ml of essential oil in 100ml base oil). Massage the scalp with this blend and leave it overnight for maximum benefits
- More than 1 essential oil can be added to the base oil. In fact, it is common practice to add multiple oils to reap the benefits from different essential oils
- One suggested recipe is to add 10-15 drops of Rosemary Essential oil, 10-15 drops of Peppermint Essential oil and 10-15 drops of Lavender Essential oil in 100 ml of base oil
- Aroma Tierra essential oils are 100% pure and natural (no chemicals)
- Aroma Tierra Essential Oils are NOT diluted with carrier oils, alcohol or any other solvents. Our oils are FREE from chemicals, additives, synthetic fragrances and preservatives
- Aroma Tierra oils are packed in specially designed violet glass bottles to prevent damage from sunlight and increase shelf life
- Aroma Tierra offers the widest selection of essential oils in the Middle East
- We deliver to Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman, Ras al Khaimah, Fujairah, and rest of UAE in 1-2 days. We also ship internationally to many countries including USA, UK, Canada, Europe, Saudi Arabia, Oman, rest of GCC, India, and other countries